REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
Someone who is comfortable in a research role? Does conducting hands on UX research make you want to get out of bed in the morning?
Great! We would love to hear from you for our newly created UX Researcher role!
The Day to Day
- Conduct primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users by employing qualitative and quantitative research methods, including but not limited to, field visits, participant observation, surveys, moderated and unmoderated user testing, and A/B testing.
- Collect and communicate key insights and highlighting of emerging needs across teams.
Goals of the Role:
- Help our team address business goals, gain a better understanding of our customer needs, and inform and drive the long-term product vision.
- Help us improve the overall customer experience as we develop new technology and improve and innovate on our existing products.
Must Haves for the Role:
- The ability to work collaboratively with a distributed team of UX professionals possessing various skillsets and on a broader cross-functional team that spans various industries.
- The capacity to build out research capabilities and be at the forefront of our research efforts
What We Want from You:
- Proficiency in reporting findings in a communicative and impactful way to diverse audiences.
- An understanding of the pros and cons of different research methods, including when and how to use them during the product lifecycle.
- The Ability to prioritize research needs and react quickly to opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- An understanding of complex technical requirements and how to incorporate those into research planning.
- Experience in managing people and programs and in driving strategic user research programs
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
- Hardware installation and testing as needed
- Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.