We are hiring for an experienced UX Researcher as a full-time permanent opportunity to work at Dennis.
- Permanent UX Researcher job at Dennis.
- London based. Working flexibly between home and the office as required.
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday position.
Dennis is an international, award-winning media company. We publish multi-platform titles across Automotive, Current Affairs, Lifestyle, and Technology.
With a group turnover of over £130m, our portfolio of 30+ brands reaches over 50 million unique users and sells over 2.5million magazines every month.
What will you be doing?
Reporting into the Head of UX
As UX Researcher you will specialise in designing, executing, interpreting and communicating UX research studies, both qualitative and quantitative.
- You’ll be responsible for designing & implementing research.
- Measuring results using relevant forms of Quantitative research, including – Mouse tracking, Heat map and Click map analysis & large-scale user surveys.
- You will design & conduct qualitative usability testing studies, to deliver key user insights to inform UX improvements and product development.
- Work closely with Product management, UX, Audience development & Brand teams to identify opportunities for testing.
- You’ll define testable hypotheses to address insights found via digital analytics and bring statistical validation to UX design decisions.
- Communicating & presenting findings in an engaging and accessible manner to the wider team, in a way which can be effectively synthesised into product development.
- You are an experienced UX Researcher, with a background in commercial digital projects, and proven results in increasing conversions and other key UX metrics.
- You are comfortable and at ease working cross-functionally between Design, Front and Back-end development, Content and SEO
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You will have solid experience with A/B / Multivariate testing, ideally using Google Optimize.
- You are able to create wireframes / mockups and low-fidelity prototypes for testing and demonstration purposes, as well as visual guides for designers and developers. Using tools such as Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD or similar.
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this permanent UX Researcher job, we’d very much like to hear from you!