Ring is seeking a highly motivated User Researcher to join our growing team. Our research includes generative, formative, and evaluative studies that address the needs of our teams at all phases of design and product development. You should be an excellent communicator, comfortable with a fast-moving environment, and focused on impacting the user experience of Ring products. You have a thorough understanding of qualitative research concepts and are able to work with minimal direction to quickly deliver high-quality outputs.
· Implement a diverse research program
· Work closely with the product and design teams to identify research questions, build research plans to answer these questions, and provide actionable insights that shape products and capabilities
· Identify the best method for user research based on stakeholder questions, goals, and timelines
· Work cross functionally with design, product management, engineering, ecommerce, and marketing to communicate results and recommendations
· A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g.: study plans, reports).
· A BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design, or similar.
· 3+ years of conducting user research on both hardware and software products.
· End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research).
· Graduate degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design, or similar.
· Experience in executing both qualitative and quantitative UX Research methodologies.
· Experience analyzing complicated data
· Experience working in an organization that requires flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.