We’re looking for a UX Researcher to join our Amsterdam-based UX Research team.
We want our digital experiences to be intuitive and delightful to use but our scope runs far beyond usability testing. We ensure that the user is placed at the heart of the design process so that our products become truly relevant for them.
Our focus is exploring and identifying our users’ intents and the related needs, expectations, and desires. We do so to understand why they exhibit certain behaviours or where their attitudes towards our digital experiences stem from.
These efforts culminate in valid, reliable, and objective insights for our teams. Our product is certainty — certainty in the decision to be made and certainty in the actions to be taken.
• Uncover relevant insights and help translate these into actionable outcomes that impact product direction
• Be the users' advocate and ensure their needs are central to product direction
• Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine user behavior and attitudes
• Present and document your findings
• Collaborate closely with a range of stakeholders and teams, including product management, UX, and marketing
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our researchers are passionate user advocates and excellent communicators. We’re looking for people who feel at home in a fast-paced product environment and are comfortable with context switching across a variety of initiatives and audiences.
We’re after skilled practitioners who share our appetite for learning, growth, and the evolution of our craft.
YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR THE ROLE IF:
• You’ve got 2+ years’ experience conducting UX research for product teams
• You have a broad research toolkit and a strong awareness of the merits and weaknesses of different approaches
• You’ve got good understanding of the principles of usability
• You can create stories from your findings to communicate your outcomes to different audiences and stakeholders
Bonus points for:
• Experience researching for global products
• Awareness of experimentation principles
At adidas we believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives.
There’s plenty of change around right now as workouts move from the gym to the garage and we take a timeout from many of the activities we’re passionate about.
Our ambition is to be the best sport brand in the world and with that comes plenty of challenges. We thrive on solving these with the imagination and experience of our incredible teammates.
We’re all on the home team for now — we’d love for you to join
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We get it, you want to know more than what we stock the fridges with. We asked our teammates for their favourite things about life at adidas, they said: the collaborative, supportive culture, the amazing team, and the sense of pride and purpose in their
work. You’ll get all that, plus:
• Generous employee discount on our brands
• Fitness activities
• Opportunity to work for a truly global, multicultural team
• Learning and development support
• Discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like your sort of challenge? We want to hear from you!
Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English so this is a requirement for all roles.
Hit ‘Apply’ and if you’re a good fit for the role we’ll reach out to chat.