PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA regulated online platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital and have completed over 100 transactions for high profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
We recently completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors and are expanding internationally through our exclusive commercial agreements with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone.
We were part of Tech Nation’s Fintech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
What we’re looking for and what’s interesting
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic UX Researcher to join our rapidly expanding team. As a UX Researcher at PrimaryBid you’ll be required to answer the most challenging questions in design by understanding what our users need from our products and services.
We acknowledge domain expertise and actively empower our team to give them ownership over their work. As such you must have the ability to clearly articulate and stand up for your decisions while still being capable of taking on-board the opinions and feedback of others.
You’ll be able to work autonomously when necessary but thrive in a collaborative working environment where everyone is on a continuous learning curve.
You’ll need courage to make decisions that go against convention and break new ground and as we’re a high velocity start-up, you’ll need a sense of humor when the stakes are high.
- 4+ years of product driven UX research in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Clear understanding and experience with qualitative research techniques to improve and define UX design
- Proven experience in both qualitative and quantitative studies
- Ability to analyse research findings and behavioural data, using relevant theories and techniques to draw conclusions and identify areas for improvement
- Clear understanding of analytics platforms (GA, Hotjar, Tableau, Mongo DB) when conducting UXR
- Strong communication skills with the ability to concisely and effectively convert data into user journeys presented across the entire business
- Experience creating frameworks for UXR surveys & focus groups. Bonus if experience doing this remotely
- A design thinking approach
- Unwavering obsession with the end user
Nice to have
- Experience in financial services
- Personal interest in investment
- Working with the wider team to create data driven solutions for both customer and business needs
- Lead user research in a XFN team, defining the UXR process, methodologies and user definitions
- Create actionable insights that improve customer experience using a balanced UXR approach (commercial objectives, user requirements & product performance analytics)
- Qualitative research competitive audits, stakeholder interviews, user need states, empathy maps, user research, content audits, minimum viable product (MVP), usability testing
- Quantitative research A / B testing, eye tracking, heatmaps and analytics
- Identifying the product’s potential user base and their underlying need states.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work towards something bigger with a passionate andinvested team.
- An empowering, team oriented, ego free environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and remote working
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Offices in the heart of Mayfair