Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a UX Researcher on a contract basis to help support our client’s day to day business needs.
What You’ll Do:
● Design research studies that address behavior, attitudes, and needs of consumers on social media
● Generate insights that fuel ideation and evaluate designs
● Conduct research using a wide variety of research methods
● Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science, engineering, marketing, and content strategy
● Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
● 2+ years experience in applied product research
● Command of qualitative and user-centered design methods, from ethnographic to usability to survey design and analysis
● Ability to ask, as well as answer, business questions
● Experience communicating with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Product Managers, Designers, Product Marketers, and Engineers
● Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
● MA/MS /Ph.D. in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or a related field
● Previous experience in ad industry, e-commerce, business research, or as a consultant a plus
BA/BS degree in a human psychology/behavior related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Marketing, etc.)
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the New York, NY location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.