Amazing new opportunity for a talented UX Researcher to join a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses around the globe.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, sales-i are a rapidly expanding organisation, with a fantastic culture and strong focus on our people – we guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career!
We’re looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join us on our journey of innovation and growth. Working with the Head of UX, the UX Researcher will work closely with and provide our agile development teams with the day-to-day direction of the UX/UI requirements of the product development.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension and health cash plan
- Exhilarating and challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the UX Researcher:
- Consideration of the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers and session recorders, to aid research
- Managing, running and reporting on user testing of our web and mobile applications
- Designing interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications for various end-uses
- Communication of scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs
- Working with Head of UX and Marketing team to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Development and maintenance of design wireframes, prototypes and specifications
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
Required Skills and Experience:
- A great portfolio evidencing experience within a similar UX role
- Ability to think creatively and workshop ideas
- Excellent wire-framing and proof-of-concept creation skills, either native or within a design tool
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Previous web development and or mobile development experience would be a benefit
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the sector develop personally and make a positive difference to our customers. We have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on our bucket-list.
If this sounds like somewhere, you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then apply now for this exciting new UX Researcher role.