Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that helps more than 4,000 charities raise over £40 million a year. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in London, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.
The focus of the role
Here at Enthuse we’re on a mission to build products that our users love, with a vision to empower charities with relationship-driven technology to grow their community of supporters. To achieve this, we need to understand what it is about our products that our users already love - and what needs to be improved.
This is a key role that will work within our Product team, ensuring a user-centric approach is adopted throughout our product development process and helping shape our future product roadmap. You will be responsible for:
- Managing a research program that aims to deliver the best user experience for both our charities and their supporters.
- Identifying key areas of improvement across our product set by using analytical tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Optimise, and Hotjar) and liaising with our Data Analysts to build a robust, quantitative view of our user experience.
- Regularly conducting interviews with our charities to help gain an understanding of their key needs and motivations.
- Working closely with our Design and Product team to help scope potential approaches or solutions to areas of opportunity that you’ve identified, and to support on other roadmap initiatives (including the scoping of bespoke client development projects).
- Leading our remote user testing programme to provide early validation of new ideas via wireframes / working prototypes created by our Design team.
- Running satisfaction surveys, follow-up usability studies and interviews to understand whether our new features are truly solving the problems identified in the discovery phase, and if not - why not.
We are looking for the following
- 3+ years of experience managing UX research projects within an organisation (or an agency).
- Demonstrable experience of working with designers and product managers within an agile product environment to deliver measurable improvements within the user experience.
- An understanding of various user research methods, and knowing when to employ them.
- Experience with using user analytics and behavioural tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, Userbrain etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a comfort in presenting to wider audiences and senior management.
- An ability to work autonomously within a fast-paced environment.
We’d love it if
- You’ve previously worked in a startup or agency environment.
- You have previous experience in the charity sector or show a keen interest in getting started at a socially responsible company.
You’re enthused by
- Helping good causes thrive 🙂
Benefits of the role include
- We offer a generous equity options scheme: At a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors.
- We believe work-life balance matters: Flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, part time roles available, wellness hours (yoga, facials and group exercise), birthday breaks (two hours back - to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early). Quarterly well-being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels - we take action on these insights.
- We celebrate together: Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel.
- Giving back: One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- Support with commuting (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted): Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, and the option to work in an office in London.
- Holiday buy back scheme: For up to 5 unused days each year.
- Mentor programme: We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
Our view on diversity is simple. To be enthused you need to feel valued and included. We’ll do everything in our power to make that happen.
The charities we partner with help those in need across the entire breadth and rich fabric of society. It’s important that we’re in the best place to super serve them. It’s also important that we’re a workplace people feel proud to come to every day.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Be enthusiastic: We are can-do and proactive
Be curious: We believe progress is made by asking questions
Be reliable: You can trust us to get the job done