We Are Celerity Founded in 2002, Celerity is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all. Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US). This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will be required to be on client site full time once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Work with product owner(s) to define research objectives
- Design product research sessions, recruit participants, schedule participant sessions using Calendly
- Facilitate product research sessions, manage communications with product owner(s), participants, and notetakers
- Write product research report with recommendations, submit to product owner; present to product stakeholders, at request of product owner
- Follow e-mail templates and style in Product Research Guide to recruit product research participants
- Update Reader Lab database following each research session; include date of participation, type of participation, compensation, and any relevant notes
- 3-5 years experience
- Planning, scheduling, facilitating, analyzing results and writing recommendations
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.