About the job
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Your Role In a Nutshell
As a UX Researcher, you will be part of a team of user experience researchers and service designers, working closely with UX and UI designers, product owners and managers, and leaders in digital, customer operations, and consumer services globally.
Your role will be to help us keep our users at the centre of every product, service, and experience we design. You will support the planning, execution, and delivery of a wide range of both formative and summative user research, as well as end-to-end service design. Projects will cover all phases of the design lifecycle, from ideation through to launch, and across multiple Vodafone markets worldwide.
Why You Will Love Your Job
- You will make use of our specially designed onsite usability lab; design and run remote quantitative and qualitative UX research with a variety of specialist tools; and make use of a variety of internal data sources that directly capture how well we are doing compared to our users’ expectations
- As demand for user research and service design evolves over time, you will have the opportunity to support, and potentially lead, the delivery of service design projects. Knowledge, experience, and/or an interest in design thinking / service design will help you be successful in this role
- You will support both formative and summative user research activities, including lab testing, remote online testing, moderated and unmoderated testing, benchmarking, surveys, design sprints, field research, etc
- You will support service design activities, including discovery research, workshop planning, workshop facilitation, project debrief, etc
- You will collaborate with research managers, service designers, UX & UI designers, commercial owners, and senior managers to identify and answer UX research questions on our most strategic products and services
- You will assess and recommend ways to tangibly improve our customer and user experience through feedback and interaction with project stakeholders
Typical Outputs You Will Be Delivering
- Quantitative and qualitative UX research
- Lab testing, remote online testing, moderated and unmoderated testing
- Benchmarking, surveys, design sprints, field research
- Discovery research, workshop
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Fluent English
- Experience in a User Experience Research role, either industry or agency
- Practical experience running and moderating user research
- Experience with different types of research methodologies: moderated and unmoderated, in person and remote, summative and formative, qualitative and quantitative
- Self-starter, tenacious, strong communicator, collaborative attitude, and experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to independently determine the best research methodology for a standard business challenge and select the appropriate supplier to deliver the research
- Confidence writing research briefs, managing suppliers, and running customer research projects end-to-end
- Ability to support in the application of Design Thinking following the lead of a more senior team member and taking the lead on standard project activities, such as workshop facilitation, interview facilitation, reporting, etc.
- Ability to create and offer constructive feedback on customer journey maps based on research insights, as well as identify solutions to improve the customer experience based on the journey map
- Ability to independently plan and facilitate research interviews and focus groups
In Return We Provide You With
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office