About the job
We’re Telstra Health, and we’re changing and improving lives through connected healthcare. With a unique footprint of digital health software solutions connecting clinical information across providers, we’re supporting the delivery of integrated care across out healthcare ecosystem.
Help Us Shape a Connected Future For Healthcare By
- Coordinating effort to establish a more mature qualitative and quantitative research design practice at Telstra Health.
- Providing leadership on research techniques, communication and help ensure all healthcare products stay user-focused and solve real user challenges.
- Ensuring product designs are addressing real clinician and care recipient needs.
- Assisting with strategy and making sure the design insights are in line with the rest of Telstra Health by collaborating across disciplines.
- Ensuring research findings are made available to the wider team for future reference.
You will need to draw on your most recent research experience within a consultancy, agency or in-house setting. You will be familiar with the challenged and constraints of working in a clinical setting and be able to demonstrate how your research has impacted a health project in the past.
You’ll Build Connections For Life Through
- Joining “an exciting innovative organisation”….listen to our MD Mary Foley share more of her thoughts in this short video.
- Being part of Healthcare’s digital future. Watch our video which explains how Telstra Health is shaping it now.
- Joining a business who develop and support Communicare - Australia's leading health software in Indigenous and remote populations. Read more information on our Communicare software solution https://www.telstrahealth.com/home/products/communicare.html
Working with us is not just about the opportunity to impact lives. Together with our range of benefits, we make sure out people are cared for too
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer. We commit to respond to every applicant, and you will hear back from us soon.