About the job
UX Researcher (16-0478)
- You will make use of our specially designed onsite usability lab; design and run remote quantitative and qualitative UX research with a variety of specialist tools; and make use of a variety of internal data sources that directly capture how well we are doing compared to our users’ expectations
- As demand for user research and service design evolves over time, you will have the opportunity to support, and potentially lead, the delivery of service design projects. Knowledge, experience, and/or an interest in design thinking / service design will help you be successful in this role
- You will support both formative and summative user research activities, including lab testing, remote online testing, moderated and unmoderated testing, benchmarking, surveys, design sprints, field research, etc
- You will support service design activities, including discovery research, workshop planning, workshop facilitation, project debrief, etc
- You will collaborate with research managers, service designers, UX & UI designers, commercial owners, and senior managers to identify and answer UX research questions on our most strategic products and services
- You will assess and recommend ways to tangibly improve our customer and user experience through feedback and interaction with project stakeholders
- Fluent English
- Experience in a User Experience Research role, either industry or agency
- Practical experience running and moderating user research
- Experience with different types of research methodologies: moderated and unmoderated, in person and remote, summative and formative, qualitative and quantitative
- Self-starter, tenacious, strong communicator, collaborative attitude, and experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to independently determine the best research methodology for a standard business challenge and select the appropriate supplier to deliver the research
- Confidence writing research briefs, managing suppliers, and running customer research projects end-to-end
- Ability to support in the application of Design Thinking following the lead of a more senior team member and taking the lead on standard project activities, such as workshop facilitation, interview facilitation, reporting, etc.
- Ability to create and offer constructive feedback on customer journey maps based on research insights, as well as identify solutions to improve the customer experience based on the journey map
- Ability to independently plan and facilitate research interviews and focus groups
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Internal and external trainings
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- To ensure our colleagues’ health and safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run, we will be meeting each other max. 2 times per week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
A munkavégzés helye
Ha ajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, kérjük, küldje el magyar és angol nyelvű önéletrajzát a pozíció megnevezésével és a „16-0478"-as referenciaszám feltüntetésével.
Ha ez az álláslehetőség nem találkozik az elképzeléseivel, akkor is kérjük, hogy küldje el önéletrajzát. Biztosan tudunk Önnek segíteni más lehetőségek kapcsán.
HumanField Vezető- és Specialistakiválasztó Kft.