About the job
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Analyze or designs portions of user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Tests and gathers user experience data in accordance with established research plans and specifications; analyzes, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
- Assesses, develops and implements portions of user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on user experience design and development.
- Participates as one or more member of project team of other user experience designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality user experience solutions for low to moderately- complex projects, products, and services.
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Experience with and understanding of design principles, theories, and concepts.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding and experience in implementing and creating research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options.