Soldo have quickly established themselves as an “A Player” in the FinTech world by building and launching a rock-solid product that makes spend and expense management super easy. By adding great product to a leadership team that have decades of experience and success in payment systems we have been able to get noticed, get investment and get customers across Europe.
Today, we have thousands of customers across Europe, offices in London, Milan, Rome and Dublin, and over 200 people from 20 nations. Put simply, our spend management platform is the smarter way for businesses to spend, and it’s growing.
We are looking for a talented UX Researcher to work in a lean and collaborative manner to shape the experiences of the Soldo products. Product Researchers meticulously cultivate an understanding of what people need and want from our products and services, while also evaluating user experience. In this role, you'll conduct independent research, analyse real user behaviour, and work with Designers and Product Managers to improve our product features and to develop new ones. Your work will span across all Soldo's products, and you'll be encouraged to identify new opportunities for improvements. We strive to connect users to our products, and your job will be to make that connection intuitive and accessible. For this position, we are looking for someone with broad skills from qualitative design research methods to an understanding of quantitative concepts.
- Work with Product managers to identify questions and plan formal research studies that provide teams with meaningful and actionable customer insights.
- Conduct user research using diverse and appropriate methods to better understand behaviours and attitudes
- Analyse and communicate user research through reports, presentations, and workshops.
- Translate insights into measurable customer experience outcomes aligned to business goals.
- Create and maintain documentation which leverage insights such as personas and user journey maps
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and BI teams to develop quantitative research strategy, plans and tasks to ensure a holistic view of customers
- Empower product team and others in the organization by involving them in research and bringing them closer to the customer.
- Manage the customer panel and the recruitment of participants for research
- Relevant experience contributing to the design of successful digital products and services, with a strong portfolio that illustrates how your research contributed to this success
- Experience on designing and running original experimental research on digital products and services, including but not limited to – user testing, ethnographic field studies, interviews and surveys, card sorting, A/B testing, benchmarking, remote testing, and heuristic evaluations.
- Strong ability to evaluate insights and convey learnings through storytelling, presentations, and documentation (personas, journey maps, ..).
- Solid understanding of the design process and how research is appropriately integrated at each stage.
- Ability to balance both qualitative and quantitative insight in research tasks and design evaluations.
- Ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment.
- Comfortable with data analysis to determine opportunity areas.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with passion to work in a fast paced start up environment.
- BA/BS in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Behavioural Economics, or a related field.
- Experience working on financial or accounting platforms is a plus.
- Experience in the use of behavioural data and the design and analysis of A-B tests a plus.
- Skill in use of data analysis, data visualization, and knowledge management tools a plus (e.g., Tableau).
- Skill in developing rapid UI prototypes and data collections tools a plus.
· Free Soldo Card
· Flexible Home Working Policy
· Comprehensive Private health insurance
· Bike to work scheme.
· Birthday day off
· 25 days holiday excluding bank holiday
· 2 volunteer days
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Wellbeing Programmes to make the most of working from home.