As a UX Researcher, you are responsible for providing a deep understanding of our borrowers and their behavior by conducting research that helps drive decision-making. You will focus on finding innovative ways to understand brand affinity, customer issues, behaviors, motivations and needs; communicating findings clearly and translating those findings into impactful business actions.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Conduct research to develop insights and make recommendations. Advocate for the end-user by using insights to ensure that their needs are properly understood and considered by others.
- Collect and analyze user behavior by utilizing high-level analytic tools. Identify and illustrate trends in product usage data and make recommendations for strategy based on data.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Aptitude to learn new technology.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills.
- 2+ years of experience in an applied research setting.
- 4+ years of experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience with usability testing tools.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.