We have an opportunity available for a Melbourne based UX Researcher to join the Wellcom
team for a series of projects for a financial services client. You will help our client to build a
deeper understanding of their customers so they can design and deliver customer centric
As a UX Researcher, you’ll be responsible for delivering recommendations on consistent
end-to-end UX/UI Design, through all of our client’s digital platforms.
In this role, you’ll partner with our client’s product and business teams, as well as Wellcom
staff, to drive our design strategy and elevate design practice.
You’ll manage the design team’s operations, ensure design excellence, and help shape our design culture. You’ll optimise and enable the design team to focus on designing and delivering great products and experiences. All new designs, and enhancements to current designs, will be validated through customer testing.
● 2+ years working as a UX Researcher (or similar role)
● A Strong UX/UI portfolio showcasing mobile-responsive first design
● Tertiary qualification in User Experience, Interaction Design, Digital Multimedia or a
● A Mastery of Adobe XD and Adobe Suite
● Demonstrated expertise on the design, generation and maintenance of Design
● Experience working with internal workflow tools such Asana
● Sound experience in running UX workshops with business stakeholders
● Experience in conducting a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research
● A solid understanding of customer testing, and experience in leading both moderated
and unmoderated customer testing sessions
● Strong project management skills
● Lead, plan, design, conduct and analyse user research outcomes that align with the
● In collaboration with product owners, engineers, and business leaders, you will be
hands-on in design discovery and experimentation to uncover opportunities and
progress strategic design initiatives forward, producing prototypes, visual and
interaction designs and design templates.
● Interpret analysis through the lens of user needs, business impact and engineering
● Lead the development and evolution of our client research and testing practice,
ensuring quality and efficiency in generating user insights and gathering feedback.
● Effectively communicate and present insights to a range of stakeholders and
audiences in compelling and creative ways
● Support the evolution and continual improvement of design system patterns and
components with robust experimentation and validation loops.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a portfolio link. We’d like you to show your
abilities to us in an interview, through showcasing your portfolio, demonstrating past
experience leading UX/UI design for digital products.
Wellcom Worldwide is the world’s biggest independent creative production agency. With a
powerful list of clients, global reach and an outstanding team of creative people, we offer
exciting career pathways in a multitude of creative disciplines.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Wellcom Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion
within all its working environments.
Note that due to the expected high number of respondents, only people we wish to interview will be contacted.
Wellcom Group is an equal opportunity employer