About the job
MUUME AG is an emerging startup developing an all-in-one digital solution to bring small to medium businesses online, with a focus on the service industry such as hair salons, in Switzerland, Germany and Luxembourg. The MUUME Head Office (15 people) is based in Zurich, and we currently employ 30+ remote software engineers at various locations across Europe.
Working alongside UX/UI designers and developers, you will drive a customer and user-centred approach to design, delivering actionable insights to inform the product roadmap and design direction. You will carry out research within our target market, including conducting workshops and interviews, analysing data (qualitative and quantitative), and documenting your findings to share with your team.
… are an experienced UX advocate, ready to defend the value of user research in a startup environment
… are well-versed in UX research methods, usability principles and Design Thinking
… are happy to travel to nearby cities (Basel, Bern, Luzern, etc.) for on-site research
… are comfortable communicating in German and English.
In this role you will be
- Conducting usability testing and collecting qualitative and quantitative insights to help inform product development
- Assessing existing products for UX strengths and weaknesses
- Applying user research methodologies, such as lab, remote and online testing, A/B testing, value propositions, interviews, journey maps, personas, wireframes, etc.
- Consolidating insights in an effective way for stakeholders and relevant squads
- Developing user flows and creating personasCreating wireframes and lo-fi prototypes.
- Minimum 2 years in UX Research
- German and English professional working proficiency. Swiss German is a plus!
- A valid work permit for Switzerland
- Strong knowledge of interaction design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web & mobile products
- Demonstrable creative thinking, paired with strong analytical ability
- Evidence of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach to stakeholder needs
- Desire to learn about new products, technologies, and stay up to date on new tools and developments
What we offer
- People We are a talented, multi-cultural team from diverse backgrounds and industries
- Environment We offer a fun, open and empowering environment where people can take ownership, have a real impact, and help shape the products and future of the business
- Holidays We offer 25 vacation days
- Salary We offer a competitive market-related salary
Think you've got what it takes? We're excited to hear from you!
Kindly note that we will only contact applicants eligible for an interview.