About the job
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Researcher 3+ years of experience in UX research to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
Within their team, research spans every step of the life cycle, from understanding people's latent needs before they build, to assuring the products they build deliver first-rate user experiences, to measuring the impact of their products once they are in use.
Job Reference: BBBH 19392
What will a UX Researcher do?
- Work closely with the product team and other researchers to identify research questions.
- Act as a thought leader in domain of research, while advocating for people who use their products.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions.
- Generate insights that contribute to how product teams think about strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways.
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in UX research.
- Proficiency in qualitative method research including interviews, focus groups, concept testing.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams across different time zones.
- Experience working with customer support teams a bonus.
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics preferred.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710