This candidate will be orchestrating a brand website redesign project. This is the B2B division. They sell their products into offices, stores, etc. A team will subsequently be built around the research done.
ux design, ux research, usability testing, human factors
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Conduct user research at all stages from discovery to validation, using a variety of methods to understand our consumer and their relationship to our products.
- Leverage analytics and user-testing tools and techniques to drive design direction and prioritization.
- Experienced in planning and executing a research agenda that includes multiple methods, including triangulating data to validate insights with research goals in mind.
- Understand and apply the right quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Guide stakeholders to translate insights into opportunities.
- Actively monitor and analyze research, data, and trends from internal sources, and industry insights to inform and optimize the overall approach.
- Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes.
- Proven track record of various stakeholders, including designers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and tech partners.
- Understand the difference between Design Research and Market Research and have experience collaborating on initiatives between these teams.
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders’ interests, priorities, and expectations and lead teams to craft a rigorous and relevant research agenda.
- Experience guiding teams to employ the best research methods for the problem, employing strategies to address stakeholder push back.
- Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can leverage.
- Present research plans and findings with various audiences, from designers to
- Guide teams on how best to understand and apply research findings.
- Create energy and momentum in research by sharing early and often.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.