About the job
Gopuff is looking for a remote UX Researcher to be a key member within an elite cross-functional Product team that is designed to move fast. We’re looking for someone to get into the heads of our users and help to create engaging and intuitive products.
- Some things you might be working on...
- What we look for...
- 3+ years of experience in UX research (past experience working with a product team preferred)
- A sample of case studies, topline reports, post-study analyses, and other research deliverables which demonstrate your process and how you communicate the outcomes of research
- Deep understanding of data-gathering and analysis techniques across qualitative and quantitative methods
- Familiarity with analytical, qualitative, and design tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Leading research studies for a variety of parallel, cross-functional initiatives
- Facilitating user interviews, usability testing, contextual observations, heuristic analyses, workshops, and other research methodologies
- Conducting post-study analysis and creating reports of findings, insights, and recommendations
- Presenting UX research findings to key stakeholders across the organization
- A sense of curiosity – you always ask questions and seek to understand how things work (i.e., learning new things is fun for you)
- Deductive and inductive reasoning skills; ability to apply abstract thinking and recognize patterns
- A strong work ethic and the desire to take initiative
- Creative with a point-of-view, but always open to new ideas and collaborating closely with a cross-functional team
- Excited to solve unique and challenging problems
- We’re looking for a UX Researcher who will...
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to help inform requirements and validate design decisions
- Advocate for creative solutions that meld user and business needs
- Collaborate with our product managers, engineers, UX designers, and UX researchers to improve engagement and reduce friction across multiple Gopuff products
- Contribute to a growing UX practice by promoting a user centric culture and identifying additional areas of opportunity for UX research
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.