About the job
About Luni 📱
⭐️ Member of the top 10 global publishers, specialized in mobile applications development and distribution
🙇♀️ Used by tens of millions of users worldwide
🚀 Applications dowloaded almost 200 000 times a day only on iOS
🍏 Highlighted by Apple and promoted « App of the Day ».
👥 33 talented team members (5 in Design)
We believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, friends, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
We’re looking for a passionate, inventive, ambitious and motivated UX Researcher to join the Design team and to contribute to the evolution of Luni and our creations.
As an early member of our Research team, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall product and business. You'll work with various teams to build industry-defining products that deliver meaningful value to people all over the world. You'll also help in defining our needs to build out this growing discipline.
Participate to create the perfect mobile experience for mobile users !
Your challenges 🔥 :
- Understand the current business goals to best identify and articulate high-impact questions
- Have the skills to answer those questions, including strong command of a range of qualitative methods and comfort with quantitative methods/data analysis
- Work closely with Designers, PMs, Engineers, and Customer Success to identify which research topics are worthy of investigation right now based on estimated impact, and co-design meaningful ways to explore them within our collective constraints to contribute to our strategy
- Plan and lead research end-to-end, including generative and evaluative research, across various levels (strategic, foundational, tactical/iterative)
- Choose methods and processes that lead to sound decision-making in fast-paced environment, including blending & interpreting information across a mix of available data sources, and helping to collect more data where needed
- Communicate clearly, promote, and spread research results to the right people at the right time and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that inform execution
- Collaborate with the broader Research team in establish training, best practices, and scalable consulting processes to ensure everyone at Luni is empowered to apply research skills to problems and connect with customers
Who you are 🙋
You're a UX Researcher and you're sure of your process:
You've been at it for 3+ years and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your fellow teammates.
You believe that research shouldn't be left to one team, but should be a company-wide practice.
You care about why you're building something, not just what.
You ground your research priorities in things that will drive customer and business value. Everything is your problem.
You consider the technical, product, and business needs of the product with each decision.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience in social/platform apps
- Prior experience in an in-house Product Research team
- Comfortable working independently and advocating for user-centered strategy
- Passion for and expertise around usability methods
- Experience or deep interest in copywriting and content strategy
- Experience developing product metrics and leveraging metrics to guide research questions
You’ll enjoy 🚀
- The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day. (That’s not rhetoric, we really mean it.)
- The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
- A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development
- A flat hierarchy
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.