Kimberly Clark is looking for a top-notch User Experience (UX) Researcher to orchestrate a brand website redesign. You will be involved in conducting user research from discovery to product validation to deliver premier, creative, entertaining, high-volume, high-visibility, enterprise-scale projects.
You will ensure the usability of all interactive and website applications designed by the team by conducting user research focused on human centered design that communicate client information and interaction goals to users. You will research best practices, suggest UX strategies, and facilitate the creation of personas, user journey mapping and focus groups.
· Leverage analytics and user-testing tools and techniques to drive design direction and prioritization.
· Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes. Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
· Understand the difference between Design Research and Market Research and have experience collaborating on initiatives between these teams.
· Differentiate and utilize Design Research and Market Research to drive project forward
· Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can leverage.
· 5+ years of experience leading User Experience (UX) Research as a Design Researcher
· Experience with design thinking, human centered design, design research
· 3+ years of usability testing and user experience research
· Experience working directly with clients in UX strategic deliverables such as: