About the job
I am currently looking for a Senior UX Researcher for one of my clients. Please apply here if you would like to be considered for this role. If you meet the requirements below, I will give you a call to discuss the company further.
The figure will manage all research activities for the group. The candidate will ensure that research methods, insights and best practices will make a valuable impact on the overall customer experience. Many of the projects will be marketing, product, customer, and digital-focused. The ideal candidate is curious about people and their engagement with technology and products and has exceptional behavioral data analysis skills.
- Conduct research and testing activities including: usability studies, competitive analysis, focus groups, remote usability testing, tree-testing, eye-tracking, user surveys, expert reviews, card sorting, persona generation and more
- Defining research objectives and appropriate research methodologies with multiple stakeholders. Intuitive understanding of research timelines and milestones are a must
- Conduct ethnographic research employing observational techniques to better understand customer motivations, behaviours, and needs in the field
- Produce high fidelity reports detailing UX research, analysis and findings
- Translate research data into UX patterns that connect the company goals with the user needs
- Applies a mix-methods approach. Experience with quantitative and qualitative data is a must
- Own process to identify the correct research methods for the problem statement by engaging with company stakeholders
- 6+ years in the UX/UI/CX research field
- Strong portfolio evidencing case studies of work in a similar role
Salary/package to be discussed.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.