About the job
TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007. We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
We are looking for a UX Researcher who can lead, design, and execute impactful research initiatives to provide meaningful customer insights, and to improve our product and user experience.
You’ll work collaboratively with product, data, design, and engineering teams to identify user research needs and will be responsible for doing hands-on research, from planning and recruiting to analysis and insight delivery.
- Conduct and execute user research projects across our products to help better understand customer needs, problems, and motivations
- Identify and generate customer insights through qualitative and quantitative research, to both fuel ideas and validate designs
- Ensure user research findings are translated into actionable outcomes that help shape the product strategy
- Document and present findings and recommendations to peers and stakeholders
- Create artefacts such as personas, user journeys and flows
- Evangelize meaningful research methods across all teams
- At least 2 years proven experience as a UX Researcher
- Proven successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business’s product design practice
- Experience with mobile and web products
- UI skills would be a bonus
- The UX Researcher will present and sell concepts and findings in a clear, simple, engaging, and relatable manner that demonstrates the value of those insights to product team and other teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, as well as with a team
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Broad research toolkit and a strong awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma)
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful question
- Private Health Insurance plan for you and your kids.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly Internet allowance.
- Working-from-home setup allowance
- Sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored external training and development programs.
- Quarterly Company bonus and recruitment referral programs.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Beautiful offices with amazing city view terraces, right in the centre of Barcelona.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English