About the job
The Bay Area's best-known search engine giant is seeking a UX Researcher to assist their team.
- User research preparation activities (ex. recruiting participants, lab setup, study planning, etc.).
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
- Running usability testing sessions.
- Bachelors degree in HCI, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Anthropology or other field emphasizing human behavior.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an applied research setting, preferably with hardware and/ or wearables.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different quantitative and statistical methods as well as qualitative and experimental research methods, including when and how to apply them during each part of the product development phase.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa