About the job
Are you passionate about UX research? Do you have a constant itch of curiosity on how people make decisions, think and act? Do you want to fast-track your career at an established IT consultancy and have the opportunity to lead a small team? Saggezza is a global software services consulting firm, specializing in software enabled technology solutions to tackle complex business issues and improve business performance.
We are looking for a UX Researcher that can help our clients drive innovation. We are looking for
you to be a passionate and experienced UX Researcher with the ability to lead through solid experience, while enjoying symbiotic growth from peers. You should be curious about design thinking, human centred design, usability, accessibility and responsive design. You will understand user journeys, challenges and needs and can uncover insights that lead to the right solutions.
You will be comfortable with travelling nationwide to client sites when safe and when required, and be comfortable working directly on client site.
- Work closely with the UX team to develop and iterate user interface designs based on research and usability test results
- Conduct interviews, online surveys and focus groups with client stakeholders and external users to understand measurable goals and identify any additional user requirements
- Design and conduct baseline usability test to identify user performance and satisfaction metrics
- Make recommendations for changes and assist with any immediate changes needed
- Identify current client customers to develop a thorough understanding of the target audience, their typical tasks, and their specific constraints
- Develop user profiles, personas and task matrix, task lists, task process diagrams, and user journey maps
- Make recommendations for improvements based on user needs and task characteristics
- Conduct usability tests of paper prototypes, wireframe mock-ups, and low-level prototypes of information architecture
- Develop measurement strategies that drive business objectives and goals directly to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 2+ years of professional UX Research experience
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Anthropology, User Experience Design, Industrial Design, Industrial Engineering or similar field
- Expertise in creating Meta-Level Personas, Process Flows and User Journey Maps
- Familiarity with design tools like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch and industry prototyping tools like Invision, XD, Axure, Balsamiq, , Proto. io or other similar tools for rapid prototyping
- Ability to produce key metrics findings as well as recommendation reports
- Familiarity with fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition)
- Understanding of dynamic design principles (fluid content, restricted layout sizes, portable usability standards)
- Desire to work hands-on for an innovative project from start to finish, and has the ability to think creatively and contribute fresh ideas and progressive insights
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in groups
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and experience in leading, facilitating, and collaborating in design workshops
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for counter points and opinions
We’re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You’ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company and personal performance).
- An employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year
- Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance & Income protection
- Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
- Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re
the right person for the job.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.