Zilch is an over-the-top (OTT) BNPL product that allows its customers to shop wherever Mastercard is accepted and spread their payment over 6 weeks for zero interest and zero fees whenever they chose to buy from one of Zilch’s 5,000+ retail affiliate partners. We are the first FCA regulated Buy Now Pay Later in the country and have massive growth plans for the year ahead.
We’re looking for...
- An obsession with user experience and getting to the root of understanding user problems.
- Someone who loves UX research and is an expert at helping best in class user experiences and journeys and is data driven.
- Thrives off of a fast paced, constantly evolving start up, where we deliver and iterate incredibly fast, and where we are solving very complex problems.
- Responsible for gathering, using insights and generating organisational awareness of end to end services and different user scenarios and needs.
- Responsible for creating and using customer journey flows, user flows, personas, empathy maps, user testing techniques and analysis.
Your key skills should cover:
- Knowledge of working with mixed teams in a fast paced environment.
- Creation of designing apps (up to date understanding of iOS and Android design requirements and trends).
- Proficient in product design software and other wireframing and testing tools (we use Figma and Miro right now).
- Understanding of customer experiences in Payments or E-commerce and how user-centric design should be applied in those industries.
- Demonstrate usage of deep UX subject matter expertise and experience working across functional areas.
What you will be doing at Zilch:
- Working closely with Product Management and Product designers, you will be key in being the voice of our users as we design new features that solve problems for our customers, and add value to Zilch.
- Running regular user testing sessions, from focus groups to interviews to affinity mapping and storyboarding, for new features and working with product managers to extract data we have from Mixpanel for iterations.
- Confident in leading and owning the UX research role, knowing which methods to choose and when.
- Competitive salary
- 26 days’ holiday per year + 8 Days Public Holiday
- Pension plan
- Private health, insurance (including optical and dental)
- Life Cover
- Income protection