Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are looking for an exceptional competitive intelligence analyst with a strong user experience perspective to help Workday’s UX Design team understand how our competition serves our users.
- Gather intelligence across all of Workday’s product suite that will improve our understanding of our competitive position
- Inform researchers, designers, and product managers how competitors serve their users for specific personas and/or scenarios.
- Collaborate with CI analysts within marketing
- Partner with design experts to conduct heuristic analysis to assess usability
- Establish a framework to measure the efficacy of competitors solutions
- Present findings to leadership and product development teams to accelerate their understanding of new areas
Skills / Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in the enterprise software industry
- Comfort in engaging with senior executives and sales teams
- Strong business acumen with the ability to leverage existing experience and research to be credible across a wide range of industries
- Solid executive presentation skills
- Strong deliverable creation skills (typically in Powerpoint)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of the enterprise software applications landscape
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- “Get it done” mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and desire to take on additional responsibilities over time in a high growth environment