User Research is searching for an energetic UX Research Coordinator to join our growing team here at Disney Streaming. Our UX Research Coordinator is an ambassador for insights and coordinates research operations deliverables on a large scale. You will play a key role in maturing the processes, tools, and culture to enable user research to share greater insights. As part of the UX Research team, you will work with researchers, designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to help deliver timeless stories and services.
- You’re passionate about people and are determined to provide our consumers who participate in our research studies with a great experience.
- You’re detail obsessed, insanely organized and love to create order out of chaos.
- You are a people person and love to interact with those from all different walks of life and provide them with a comfortable experience while they are participating in research with us.
- You can quickly adapt to changing conditions and requirements in an exciting innovative environment.
- You are great at handling and clarifying ambiguity.
- You quickly and efficiently get things done and ask the right questions when you hit a roadblock.
- You are great at managing multiple streams of work at once.
- You love connecting with people both in person and through digital media.
- You crave collaborating with innovative researchers, designers, product managers and engineers exploring the limits of content discovery, subscription, and consumption experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Be the go-to person for recruiting user research participants at Disney Streaming.
- Manage the recruitment process of research participants for research studies happening at Disney Streaming, or other places consumers might enjoy viewing Disney Streaming.
- Continually improve and perfect our recruiting efforts so we get the best participants possible for research.
- Manage a calendar and intake process for user research studies happening across Disney Streaming.
- Greet participants for research and make sure they are taken care of while they are with us.
- Coordinate with research, design, and product team members to make sure research studies progress smoothly.
- Liaison with our Legal and Privacy teams to ensure our recruiting process is compliant.
- Manage the relationship with our recruitment vendors to ensure a smooth process for us as well as for the people that are recruited for research.
- Manage recruitment deliverables through various agile product tools such as Jira, Confluence, Airtable, and others.
- Manage the relationship with our remote research and design tool vendors, such as UserTesting, Qualtrics, Alida, and others.
- Manage access to our remote research tools, employee panel and large insider community so that we can quickly launch research studies.
- Be a strong and vocal advocate.
What To Bring
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative duties, recruiting office management, project management, process improvement, customer service or related field
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience collaborating with technology product teams
- Experience with driving research recruitment within an agile product development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of recruiting office management
- 3+ years of social media management and engagement
- 3+ years managing relationships with vendors
- 5 years of Customer Service experience
- 3+ years managing user research facilities and labs