Project includes the implementation of Biology SaaS solution and supporting apps that are internally built. Individual will be taking direction from the Product Owner and collaborate with Business Analysts on gathering information from SMEs. Most of the tasks fall into UX research with very little if any design.
- Organize and facilitate collaborative sessions to document processes, workflows, and ontology
- Create workspaces for collaborative working sessions
- Provide information and resources for UX best practices for development and implementation teams
- Capture use cases and user information
- Support creating presentations to stakeholders
- Create, distribute, analyze, and share findings from internal research surveys
- Represent UX in development and implementation scoping and scrum meetings
- Work with vendor/partners to document UX best practices
- Plan and conduct usability testing (in agile environment)
- Set metrics, benchmarks for usability testing
- Analyze and share findings from usability testing sessions
- Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.