As part of the award winning Innovation and Design group, you will design and implement a range of formative and iterative research methods across every stage of the design process, and product cycle.
Establish best practices and process for internal adoption, including unmet opportunities.
Translate research findings into actionable insights, via accessible artifacts that can be accessed and understood by multiple business units.
Create and deliver compelling presentations, internally and externally, to increase knowledge base and deliver recommendations.
Collaborate across the business as a whole – partnering closely with designers, engineers, product teams, customer success, and sales.
Build positive relationships with internal stakeholders and SMEs.
Recruit and maintain lists of targeted research participants from internal and external sources.
• Degree (relevant field, or suitable professional equivalent)
• Relevant industry experience (minimum 2 years professional, post-study)
• Thorough knowledge of full range of research methodologies
• Familiarity with modern design platforms
• Demonstrable experience turning research results into insights
• Written and verbal skills, with ability to evangelize research efforts
• Detail orientated, able to identify patterns/trends, minimize customer facing errors
• Ability to set, and keep, own deadlines according to wider roadmaps
• Experience working on SaaS products
• Understanding of software development process
• Knowledge of data visualization tools
• Systems thinking with demonstrable quantitative experience
• Portfolio containing recent examples of work (a presentation will form part of interview process)