About the job
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANYOur purpose is empowerment. Our mission is to help people to find the right place to work with workplace insights that matter. You will be in a key role to contribute to our success by creating an understanding of user behaviors and delivering key insights to our organization.We aim to create a better workplace for all. You will support this goal by facilitating UX evaluation activities such as usability testing of prototypes and features and by maintaining and improving our shared UX research resources.At kununu, you will find passionate co-workers, who really care about transparency in the job market and do their part in a highly professional way. You will work across our teams, including design, product, engineering, marketing, and brand & communications (along with other key business stakeholders) to deliver meaningful insights.We are a digital scale-up that is now a leading destination for workplace insights that matter. We will look to you to provide expert guidance on possible research approaches across the company, as well as building bridges to share knowledge while gathering inputs on our business needs.What really matters at kununu is delivering exceptional value for our users. In this role, you will organize and conduct research, analyze results, and present your recommendations to help support our design teams objectives.We believe that fortune favors the bold. Therefore, we will look to you to expand our existing understanding of our users and to make sure that we are solving the right problems and providing exceptional value for them.
With over 4.6 million reviews across more than 975,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work with workplace insights that matter, and in doing so we hope to create a better working life for all.
You have the opportunity to take up a meaningful challenge with high impact for our users as you identify and prioritize our user research needs and provide high-value user insights to the organization.
What about Corona? We are hiring! Corona did not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a remote working & hiring setup for the time being. We are driving forward our business with full steam to create a better workplace for all.
A MEANINGFUL TASK
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You are a best-in-class UX Researcher with a minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- You are experienced in identifying and prioritizing research needs and driving user research efforts.
- You have expertise in researching user behavior via studies, surveys, online experiments, in-person interviews, and other research methods.
- You have experience working with research-based models and frameworks (personas, segmentation, analytics, etc) to help the company develop a holistic understanding of our users and their needs.
- You have the ability to synthesize research and communicate findings through insight reports and presentations.
- You are skilled in facilitating UX evaluation activities such as usability testing of prototypes, and both new and existing features.
- Your profile is rounded out by exceptional English and German communication skills and the ability to present effectively.