At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others) we want your help to get us to the next level.
CLARKis an equal opportunity employer.
We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
What you will be doing:
UX Researchers at CLARK are customer advocates cats and have a driving role in customer-centric development in the company. As a UX Researcher, you will be responsible for coaching and supporting the teams in product creation with methodological expertise and qualitative and quantitative research to answer their research questions in all stages of the product discovery and development process.
To achieve this you will:
- Plan and conduct customer interviews, concept tests, or usability studies together with our design and product teams to gather insights about customer needs, attitudes, pain points, drivers, and barriers and how that relates to our products
- Run surveys, analyze existing feedback streams or other relevant data in the company to gather and structure user feedback in a meaningful way for product creation
- Create, deliver detailed analysis of your research, and report and communicate the outcome to product creation teams and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and run UX Workshops or Design Sprints with our product teams
- Own some more fundamental research projects.
- Create Competitive Analysis for UX Design
- Actively contribute with your UX design expertise and your understanding of our customers to design shares and product creation meetings and help evangelizing data-informed decision making in the company
- Become a valuable member of our design and product team to enable truly customer-centred development and push the limits on our user experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in working as a UX Researcher in a digital product company or in an agency
- Are a fluent German (hard requirement) and English speaker
- Are experienced in all aspects of conducting user interviews and gathering insights
- Have some experience in formats like Design Thinking, Service Design and Design Sprints
- Are able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Have strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- Have strong skills in analyzing and presenting insights and data
- You are knowledgeable about product KPIs and experienced in working on B2C products
- In addition to the usual startup benefits such as free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, experienced management and a multicultural environment with international colleagues, we offer you plenty of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- Flexible remote office policy (up to 4 days a week)
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- if you move to Frankfurt or Berlin for us, you have our support.
- If you like to share and inspire your knowledge? Be a speaker and create your own brown bag to inspire your colleagues.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday events.
Does that sound like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and we can't wait to receive it.