🏖 NEW PERM ROLE ALERT – UX RESEARCHER DESIGNER | HEALTHCARE PRODUCT EXPERIENCES AND MORE | BRIGHTON | DESIGN STUDIO ⛱
You’ll be applying UX research capability on service led, interactive experiences for influential healthcare, energy and utility companies right by the seafront!
💪🏽 Some highlights include:
- Create, iterate and delivery product design strategy for some of UK's well-known brands
- Work with a company with a great design culture
- Defining new features through user data from UX research
- Conduct Qualitative and Quantitative research (generative, user interviews, usability testing, card sorting, tree test, A/B test, etc...)
- Establish pain points and opportunities within customer journeys.
- Be comfortable with working with software such as usertesting.com, Optimalsort and Miro
- Work on tech and innovation to create engaging digital products for some of the World’s most recognised and influential organisations via make apps, websites and services
🔎What the Design Director is looking for:
*A portfolio that showcases examples of design rationale, it's all about the story and the journey to solving the problem
*Have experience of defining digital products through insights
*Come with 3+ years of solving usability issues
Get in touch if this sounds like you!