Usability studies are an Applause core service offering where we provide user feedback and CX/UX studies to our customers. There are upcoming projects in the U.S. and we are currently looking for a UX Researcher to support our customers.
Role: Freelance UX Researcher
Location: US-based remote
Capacity: Variable, demand-based hours
Duration: Long term, open-ended
- Defining, planning and conducting user research;
- Delivering compelling insights to the Product and Design teams;
- Providing actionable feedback to guide Product and Design decisions; and
- Developing, innovating and evangelizing user research best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, HCI, or related field;
- 3+ years in a Usability Research role or relevant professional experience;
- Formal education in user experience or similar work experience;
- Broad experience in qualitative research methods, especially remote and unmoderated methods;
- Comfortable with metrics; able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research;
- Proficiency in planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research;
- Effective communicator able to work in native language and English; and
- Very collaborative with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and creative environment.