Location: Remote or Atlanta Based
If you want to create exceptional experiences for customers across multiple products, want to drive collaboration through design led thinking and sprints and want to help how healthcare operates for the better, we are looking for you!
Craneware is looking for a UX Researcher to join our User Experience Team. You will work closely with Product Directors and Software Managers to help shape the vision across an entire business function. This role reports directly to the Principal UX and will champion and drive forward user experience research and testing within Craneware products. You will be responsible for planning, conducting and reporting on all our user research and testing activities and ensuring that the customer’s needs and motivations are fully understood and are at the heart of everything you do. We are looking for those researchers who can roll up their sleeves and get in there with our customers to deliver the best results for our products and applications.
- Defining and implementing a user research and testing strategy for Craneware
- Creating appropriate documentation for research and testing activities, e.g. conversation guides, testing plans, research briefs etc.
- Planning and conducting both tactical and strategic research and testing to ensure understanding of our customers is accurate and up to date
- Facilitating and planning user testing sessions using tools and techniques appropriate to the project and product
- Planning and facilitating discovery and co-creation workshops with both customer and internal stakeholders
- Translating findings into action orientated deliverables that can be used by anyone in the organization, e.g. experience maps, personas etc.
- Disseminating insights across the organization using a variety of tools and techniques
- Become the point of contact for any questions concerning user research or customer behavior
- Working collaboratively with both the UX team and teams across Craneware to ensure the customer is at the heart of all we do
- Creating and leading a cross functional customer insight group to ensure any insight gained from customer touchpoints is collated and understood
- Building and managing customer panels to help deliver quick and actionable insights
- Comfortable presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Passion for innovation, human computer interaction, and seamless user experiences
- 5+ years experience in UX Research and testing in client-side or agency setting
- Extensive experience interpreting and disseminating the outputs of multiple research streams to a wide variety of audiences
- Extensive experience with both quantitative and qualitative user research, including experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more
- Experience facilitating discovery and co-creation workshops with customers and internal stakeholders e.g. Design Sprints
- Extensive experience planning and facilitating user testing sessions using various tools and techniques
- Experience translating research and test findings into digestible and sharable deliverables for an array of audiences, e.g. Personas, experience maps, research reports etc.
- Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team of designers, product managers and developers